Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Overdue Baby!!

This coming Thursday is official decision time... I am still 1 centimeter dilated and therefore not a candidate for induction yet. They wont run the risk of inducing when the cervix is not ready. So, I go in thursday to get monitored, then sonogram and progression check. IF my cervix is ready they will induce me on Friday and if not we wait until I hit 41 weeks which is Sunday. Here is where it gets tricky... Since this is Labor day weekend, They cant post me to go into the hospital until Monday night. So come hell or high water Cullan will be here on Tuesday next week no matter what. This type of induction uses a balloon to force your cervix open. It really does not sound like fun and the doctors are hoping Cullan will decide to come on his own sometime this week. You just never know. But, like i said, wost case scenario he will be here by Tuesday. I am really struggling at this point in my pregnancy and I am just ready to be a Mom and meet my son. I am suffering from migraine headaches and a severe amount of back and leg pain. Luckily most of my pregnancy was a breeze. I will post more info at the end of the week :)

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there.. Cullan is just giving you a taste of what lies ahead.. He will keep you waiting and never be on time. Booked our flights, so we will see you ALL in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed! It seems like Cullan is doing his best to go ahead and get your world revolving around HIM!!!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete