Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cullan's Weekend











It has been so Wonderful having his Mimi here to help. We are starting to get him into a routine and it is a work in progress. Over the weekend we had lots of visitors, watched Football all weekend and changed outfits about 4 times. Cullan had a few pee pee accidents so all our onsies are coming in very handy. We go to our first peditrician visit in the morning. Mom and I are going since Chris is returning to work and she has to drive. I am not allowed to drive for a whole other week or so. I am recovering nicley but still have a good amount of pain.

Cullan Also met Maddie Saturday. She is doing fine but wants nothing to do with him and is pretty afraid to go anywhere near him. LOL My poor baby girl has just been pitiful all weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Eric had peepee accidents ALL THE TIME when he was newborn...especially just after a bath!
    I've been checking your blog every hour since Friday so I'm THRILLED to read a new post!! hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friends here in Houston are very appreciative of your blog. Like Brook, I have been checking it about twice a day since he has been born. Thanks for keeping us all updated Momma!

    ReplyDelete