Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cullan will be here Labor Day!

After a long doctors appointment there is finally light at the end of this tunnel. Cullan will be here by Labor Day! I go into the Hospital Sunday night at 9pm to be prepped and begin the induction process. Monday morning at 5am they will induce me. Today Cullan weighed in at 8 pounds 12 ounces (OMG)!! I am very excited because if he doesn't come on his own before then the process will begin in just 3 days. My mom is flying in around 2:30 on Sunday and will be able to be here for the whole process and then the Thesing's will be coming to town a week and a half later. This time next week my blog will be full of pictures of my new baby boy. :)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jen and Chris, Just received an e-mail from Carollynn giving us this blog site. Know that our prayers and loving thoughts are with you and the baby. I guess Cullan is not in any hurry and has to be given a little push.
    L, Nana

    ReplyDelete