Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cullan Ryan Thesing has arrived




It has been a long couple of days, but Cullan has arrived. He was delivered by c-section on September 7, 2009 at 7:26pm. He is a robust 8lbs 9oz and 21.14 inches long. Mom and baby are doing wonderful. I nearly wore a hole in the floor waiting the 2 minutes to go into the operating room for the delivery, but have relaxed now. I am enjoying spending time with my boy, and helping Jen recover. We will try to talk to everyone soon.
Love
Chris

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby boy. He is a little Chris! I love the picture of the three of you. Congratulations and welcome to the world, Cullan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I'm glad everyone is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your first family picture! We have 2 just like that! Take good care of Fer-Fer as she recovers...a full day of labor and then a c-section is tough. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation!!!! From all of us at PropertyInfo in WhiteMarsh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! These pictures are absolutely adorable! I just want to give the whole family a HUGE HUG!! So glad you guys got home so early. Now Cullan can enjoy his cute nursery :) Well, CONGRATULATIONS and LOVE YOU ALL!!
    XOXO
    Auntie Kimmy!

    ReplyDelete