Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Catching Up! Busy Summer!











I know it has been a long time! Sorry for any of you who still follow the blog for Cullan updates. He is my little buddy :) He will be 2 next month! This past month is favorites are Nemo (Nomo as he calls it), Tangled and Aladdin. He loves sitting down to his Movie. Loves Swimming and Doggies! He can say everyone in the family name and is now putting together sentences. Like "I want_____" "Lets Walk" "I want More". Everyday he is saying new words and he copies EVERYTHING i do. Including getting dressed next to me in the mirror.

Chris Graduated from FLETC and has started his 2nd year in Afghanistan. I am still working part time but have moved positions and I am now on the accounting side at Stewart and no longer doing Automation. Which to be honest i am Much happier in this postition. We have been busy with seeing Chris over the summer, family functions, Kids Parties and play dates.

Cullan will be getting re-circumcised. He is going to Texas Children's on Sept 1st and will be going under and receiving stitches. I will have Carol there with us. The doc who circumsized him it at birth really messed it up. It needs to be corrected. He should be feeling much better by his big Curious George Birthday party on the 10th of September.


No comments:

Post a Comment