Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Little Moments

Cullan playing with a Toy Grill at our Friends house. he is Standing by himself. Saturday was SO much fun at Mom's Wedding shower, then we stayed for a Pool party. Cullan is Now 11 months old.

Big Boy.. All by himself :) Aunt Kimmay is near by so he doesn't fall on the concrete.
I needed to do some cleaning so i ran the Vacuum.. these are pictures of Cullan CRYING and HIDING from the Vacuum. He was so upset, Crocodile tears came falling out!! I took these pics with my camera phone and he was running so they are a little blurry.

He got in between the wine rack, under the table, and even went behind the couch!!

Now that I am basically a single parent i have to admit i just clean a little here and a little there. It is much harder to keep things in order and my hubby knows I hate Clutter. But, I am managing best i can. Cullan gets all his toys out and puts them all over the place! he is just a MESS, but a Wonderful Mess!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment