Monday, December 28, 2009

Cullan's First Christmas















Christmas morning was wonderful. We are all wearing our Christmas Eve presents from Grandpat and Nene. Cullan got an adorable onsie with his name on it and Chris and I are wearing Shirts that were made with Michael's Marine Unit name on them. Chris was so thrilled that he was able to talk to Michael for a bit on Christmas day (Michael is currently deployed in Iraq and is a Helicopter Pilot with the Purple Foxes). Cullan received many wonderful gifts from all of his family and some friends. We had such a fun first Christmas opening all of his gifts. I got Cullan a warm winter Suite that reminds me of Ralphe's Brother in the movie a Christmas Story. I also got a beautiful necklace with Cullan's birthstone in it. Chris and I have had such a blessed year and I am so thankful for my beautiful healthy son, loving husband, wonderful friends and family that I just don't have anything else to wish for this year :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love the pic of Cullan looking at that light thing...he is like, "ooooooh pretty light!"
    I'm so glad your Mom got to be with ya'll on christmas

    ReplyDelete