Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Family and Friends















Cullan had a big week starting last Wednesday when family began to arrive for his Christening. We had such a wonderful time visiting with everyone and Cullan loved meeting his Godfather Tommy, Laura and his friend Blaise. These pictures are from all throughout the last 6 days with all our family. I will get pictures of the actual Christening posted soon, I have a bunch to sort through and choose. Cullan was a good boy all weekend and Saturday he turned 2 months. He is stronger everyday, loves talking to his mobile and to chris and I. He got to meet all of his great grandmothers this weekend, he has 3, and his great Pop Pop. It only took him about a day or 2 to get back on his schedule. He ended up with a little cold from all the excitement and people, but is already feeling better. It breaks my heart that I have to go back to work on Monday. The next few weeks are going to be hard and I will be sure I keep up with posting pics once a week.

2 comments:

  1. awwww he is precious! I think he looks a lot like you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a wonderful visit. It is sad to not know when the next time we will see all of you.

    ReplyDelete